THE ULTIMATE VEGAN FOODIE’S LUXURY; A PRIVATE DINING EXPERIENCE DELIVERED BY YOUR PERSONAL CHEF.
Love Kitchen is available to cater your vegan dining event or celebration at any location in the Byron Bay & Northern Rivers area of NSW Australia.
Enjoy a menu created to your exact specifications or leave it to our professionals once you have given us a list of likes or dislikes.
How it works
- Choose your date and the time you want the meal to start being served
- Duration is set to 6 hours and will block of the Chef's diary once payment is made - we will happily deliver you experience as a lunch or dinner with a start time of your choosing
Love Kitchen Australia will contact you by phone or email within 48 hours to start planning the menu and your special function
Upon ordering we will send you a beautiful gift pack explaining everything including 2 jars of our organic condiments to tantalise your tastebuds.
This product is available for redemption in private homes or anywhere with a kitchen space across the Byron Bay and Northern Rivers area
Saffron & Roast Fennel Risotto
Roast Portobello Mushroom, Tuscan Bean Stew, Creamy Polenta
Cinnamon Pear with Almond Biscotti
To create your ideal menu, check current availability or if you have any questions email
See more menu ideas
Not available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve or Day or Australia Day or other public holidays.
- All guests will be served the same food - we can cater for any dietary requirements
- The experience will last between 2 and 4 hours depending on group size and the team will need access for 3.5 hours prior and up to an hour after the event for preparation and clean-up - the duration tab is locked to 6 hours to block off the Chef's diary for your experience
- Groups of 12 or less are generally looked after by a Chef without the support of Wait Staff
- Private Chef & Wait Staff - the team will do everything and we guarantee to leave the space just as we found it if not better
- We bring all food, luxury bamboo plates made sustainably and cutlery, glassware & specialist equipment - you just need to provide standard domestic cooktop and oven (or better) and a sink with drinkable water supply