Exactly what it says...
@organicveganchef, James Wright, cooks up a plant-based storm for a maximum of 10 diners at the Byron Bay studio and various locations across Australia.
The menu is experimental and 100% plant-based.
Sample Menu Items
- 'Smoked Salmon' with Bilini & Capers
- Leek & 'Cheese' Pate
- Love 'Prosciutto' served with Melon
- Mushroom Fois Gras with Apricot Jam & Pickles
- Macadamia Mozzarella & Tomato Salad
- 'Steak' & Chips
- Stuffed Eggplant with Cheese Sauce
- Garlic Granita
- Sticky Date Pudding & Caramel Sauce
A complimentary glass of Australian, organic, vegan wine is provided - feel free to BYO.
The Byron Bay experience runs on selected Sundays throughout the year and doors open at 12pm. The experience lasts around 2.5 hours.